Commercial Property and Professional Services
At John Goodwin FRICS we have a specialist commercial property department, with qualified Chartered Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers, providing a range of services covering the three counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire, and Gloucestershire. We specialise, as a firm of Chartered Surveyors, in the following services:
- The acquisition and disposal a variety of commercial properties, development sites and mixed-use buildings;
- Property Management, Accounting, and Service Charge services for commercial and mixed-use buildings;
- Lease consultancy covering rent reviews, lease renewals, and lease restructuring;
- Business Rates advice, including mergers/splitting hereditaments, appeals, and business rates assessments;
- Valuation Reports for loan security, inheritance tax, capital gains tax, expert witness, matrimonial and litigation purposes.
The commercial team at John Goodwin FRICS is led by Adam Goodwin BSc. (Hons) MRICS, a Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer. Adam and his team look forward to hearing from you and helping you.