With recent changes in legislation effective and pro-active property management is increasingly important and many clients have instructed us to assist with their property management requirements. We offer a bespoke service tailored to the individual client’s requirements, such as rent collection only service, through to a full management service, which includes lease consultancy work such as rent reviews and lease renewals. The commercial property management department works closely with our residential property management department to oversee and manage mixed use properties, for example, properties comprising ground floor commercial tenant and flats above.
Our management service can include the following services:
- Rent, insurance rent, service charge collection
- Rent arrears management and recovery
- Rent reviews and Lease renewal negotiations
- Rating advice and appeals
- Statutory Requirement Compliance
- Service Charge budgeting, management and accounting
- Property Maintenance
We are able to work closely with consultant building surveyors to assist with dilapidation work and party wall disputes.