Ways to Search for Your Property
- Pop into one of our four local offices, or if you are in London please drop in to our Associate London Office and register your requirements with us. We will then help find properties that match your requirements, taking some of the stress associated with finding a new home away from you. We are a traditional High Street Estate Agent covering the three counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire, and Gloucestershire. You benefit from a personal experienced service, but also benefit from a strong Internet presence
- Our website- We hope you like our website, we have tried to make it as easy as possible to navigate and it lists all our available properties, and includes full downloadable details, postcode search, area search and map view.
- Mailing/E-Mail list- We actively work to find suitable properties for you, and forward these to you, either by traditional post, or e-mail. You can even manage your search criteria online and notify us when you have found your new home.
- Internet Portals- you can find our properties on the major portal sites, including: rightmove.co.uk; zoopla.co.uk; primelocation.com; and guildproperty.co.uk.
- Where suitable, we also advertise in the Hereford Times, Ledbury Reporter, Malvern Gazette, Worcester Evening News. So, whichever way works best for you we hope we can help find your new home.
John Goodwin has more specialist knowledge and experience in the sale and development of new homes than most of our rivals. We regularly advise builders and developers (large or small) on the best approach to adopt using our expert local knowledge gained over many years. We can help with the appraisal of land and new homes, advise on planning matters from single sites to large developments, part exchange and sales.
The New Homes Department operates for all four Offices and is overseen by John Goodwin FRICS and Colin Townsend MRICS, the service offered can include:
- Initial Inspection and Market Appraisal;
- Marketing Strategy, including marketing campaign, assistance of creating brochures, and coordinating and assisting with launch events etc;
- Pricing Strategy;
- Accompanied viewings;
- Opening home events; and
- Sales Management and Negotiations
- List of current developments-
- List of recent developments and photo/descriptions.