Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 1.
- Range Of Workshop Buildings
- Scope For Re-Development Subject To Relevant Permissions
- Pre-Planning Report Available
An Interesting Range Of Workshop Buildings Offering Scope For Redevelopment (subject to planning consent)
Location & Description
Barnards Green is an established and busy retail area located to the east of Great Malvern town centre. The Malvern urban area has a population of approximately 40,000, with a thriving business community and two mainline railway stations running services on the Hereford to Paddington and Hereford to Birmingham railway lines. There is good access to the road network with the M5 and M50 motorway easily accessible.
In 1868 William Reynolds opened his carriagewright, blacksmith and farrier business within the buildings known as The Forge, Upper Chase Road, Barnards Green. In 1920 the business passed into the control of the Morgan family where it has remained every since. Currently the site comprises workshop premises and offers scope for redevelopment (subject to planning consent). A pre planning report from Malvern Hills District Council is available from the agent's Malvern or Ledbury office.
It is understood that mains water, electricity and drainage are available. However, it is advised that interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities for suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formally verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
The property is Freehold and offered with the benefit of vacant possession on completion.
Current Rateable Value: £14,750
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the John Goodwin Malvern office proceed south along the A449 taking the first left hand turn down hill into Church Street. Proceed over the traffic lights and continue to the roundabout in Barnards Green. Take the second exit into Upper Chase Road and the site will then be located on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire