Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- .45 Acres
- A Freehold Development Site
- Delightful Edge Of Village Location
- Extending To Approx. 0.45 Acres
- Planning Consent for 2 Single Storey HOLIDAY PROPERTIES
Situated In A Delightful Rural Location An Interesting Development Opportunity Comprising A Freehold Site Extending To Approx. 0.45 Acres With The Benefit Of Planning Consent for Two Holiday Bungalows.
Location & Description
Weston Under Penyard is a delightful village surrounded by Herefordshire countryside located approximately 3 miles from the popular riverside town of Ross on Wye. The village has a primary school, pub, and village hall with further excellent amenities in Ross. The site is also well positioned for access to Ledbury, Monmouth, Cheltenham and Gloucester and is in easy reach of the M.50 at Ross.
In a wonderful location on the edge of the village a freehold development site extending to approximately 0.45 acres and having the benefit of planning consent for two detached HOLIDAY BUNGALOWS PLANNING PERMISSION Originally planning consent was given, on appeal, in May 2021 for one single storey holiday property (Ref: App/W1850/W/20/3263476 - original application No.202707). Subsequently, a further planning consent was granted by Herefordshire Council in May 2022 for an additional detached single storey holiday property (Application No. 212382). Further details can be found on the Herefordshire planning site.
We have been advised that mains water and electricity are available but interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From Ross on Wye (M.50) head east along the A40 in the direction of Gloucester. Upon reaching the village of Weston Under Penyard, take the right hand turning up Church Lane. Continue on past the church and the site will then be located on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire