Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Grade II Listed Attached town House in convenient location within the Conservation area.
- Beautifully presented character accommodation
- Sash windows and Exposed cruck beams
- Large sitting room and dining room
- Very spacious kitchen/dining room.
- Ground floor office, study and shower room
- Three bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- First floor sun room and verandah
- Extensive cellar 1400 sq ft
- Courtyard garden. Secure parking. Triple Garage
A Charming Grade II Listed Attached Three Bedroomed Town House In An Excellent Location Within The Conservation Area Offering Beautifully Presented, Unique And Spacious Accommodation With Extensive Cellarage, Large Courtyard Garden, And Garaging. EPC D
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors' surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town.
An attached Grade II Listed town house situated in an area excellent, convenient location within the town and Conservation area. Wisteria Cottage was lovingly and skilfully created from two properties 25 years ago by the current owners, the older parts of the house are understood to pre-exist 1820, and the house is mentioned in Pevsner's Architectural guide. It's namesake, the magnificent wisteria climbing the front of the house is understood to have been planted in 1880. The charming and beautifully presented home features sash windows throughout, four pairs of beautifully preserved cruck beams to the first floor, and a first floor sun room opening to a south west facing verandah. The house has been designed to create flexible spacious living, with twin doors in the sitting room, dining room and kitchen allowing free circulation space for a family and for entertaining. The good sized office would lend itself as a downstairs bedroom if required, and there is a ground floor shower room. The master bedroom has a dressing room and shower room, and two further bedrooms each have shower rooms. The cellar gives approx.1400 sq ft of useful hobby/workshop space. A large planted courtyard also provides parking at the front of the house, whilst at the rear is a secure yard with triple garage.
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "G" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (D).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the Agent's Ledbury office turn right and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire