Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathrooms
- 0 Reception Rooms
- LAST REMAINING PLOT - INCENTIVES AVAILABLE (limited time only & subject to conditions)
- Show Homes Available To View By Appointment Only
- Only A Mile From Ledbury's Picturesque Town Centre.
- Located On The Edge Of The Malvern Hills.
- Good Selection Of Ofsted Rated Schools Close By.
- Easy Access To The Motorway (M50/M5) For Commuters.
- Mainline Railway Station With Direct Links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington.
*** PLOT 136 UNEXPECTEDLY AVAILABLE*** DISCOVER THE LATEST RANGE OF 4 BEDROOM HOMES BY DAVID WILSON AT ST CATHERINE'S GRANGE IN THE PICTURESQUE TOWN OF LEDBURY. ONLY ONE FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY REMAINING - PRICE £455,000. READY FOR OCCUPATION - INCENTIVES AVAILABLE (limited time only & subject to conditions). SHOWHOMES AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. CONTACT OUR LEDBURY OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town.
Discover the latest range of new 4 bedroom homes by David Wilson at St Catherine's Grange in the picturesque town of Ledbury. Named after the William Wordsworth sonnet; St Catherine of Ledbury, our wonderful development is in a lovely leafy setting surrounded by green open space and pretty tree-lined avenues. We're located at the foot of the Malvern Hills and just a mile from Ledbury - a haven for culture and a foodies dream. There's a handy bus which stops outside and takes you into town. And for travelling further afield, the A417 is just a short drive, connecting us with Worcester, Hereford and Gloucester. And the train station is a handy 20 minute walk from home. **LAST REMAINING PLOT** PLOT 136 - CORNELL - 4 Bedroom Detached - £455,000 GARAGE ENSUITE LOUNGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM UTILITY CLOAKROOM
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
To Be Assessed
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (tba).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the Agent's office turn right onto The Southend/A449 Continue to follow the A449, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Leadon Way/A449. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Kipling Rd where the development will be found on the left.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire