- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A second floor apartment within a Victorian building
- Located close to the centre of Great Malvern
- Offered to let unfurnished
- Large entrance hall
- Lounge with ornamental fireplace
- Kitchen with cooker
- Two double bedrooms and storage cupboards
- Bathroom with shower
- Communal gardens and one car parking space
- Available Mid June
A second floor Apartment within a Victorian building located close to public transport and within easy walking distance of Malvern Link and Great Malvern. Offered to let unfurnished and comprises; Large entrance hall, lounge with ornamental fire place, fitted kitchen with cooker, two double bedrooms and storage cupboard, bathroom with shower. Outside there are communal gardens and one car parking space. Available Mid June. Deposit - £669.23 COUNCIL TAX B, NO PETS CONTACT MALVERN OFFICE
Location & Description
The property is located in the sought after prime area of Great Malvern with close neighbours including Ask and Prezzo restaurants, W H Smith, HSBC and Barclays Bank, along with a number of independent businesses. Church Street has national multiples such as Boots, Fat Face, Thomas Cook Travel, Mountain Warehouse, Café Nero and Costa Coffee with Church Walk leading through to Wilkinsons and Waitrose. The famous Malvern Theatre and Cinema Complex is located in Grange Road, just off Church Street. The Malvern urban area has a population of approximately 40,000 with a thriving business community and two mainline railway stations running services on the Hereford to Paddington and Hereford to Birmingham railway lines. There is good access to the road network with the M5 and M50 motorway easily accessible.
A second floor Apartment within a Victorian building located close to public transport and within easy walking distance of Malvern Link and Great Malvern. Offered to let unfurnished and comprises; large entrance hall, lounge with ornamental fire place, fitted kitchen with cooker, two double bedrooms and storage cupboard, bathroom with shower. Outside there are communal gardens and one car parking space. Available Mid June. Deposit - £669.23 COUNCIL TAX B, NO PETS CONTACT MALVERN OFFICE
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (39 E).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From our Malvern office proceed down Worcester Road towards Malvern Link, straight over at the traffic lights. The Hollies is on the right hand corner of the next left hand into Alexandra Road.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire