- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- An Attractive Detached House set in Private Gardens
- Two Bedrooms with Jack and Jill Bathroom, Two Further Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Delightful Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Three Bay Car Port and Ample Parking
- Stabling and grazing may be available by separate negotiation
- Non-Smokers only. Children welcome. Pets by Negotiation
An Attractive Detached House set in Private Gardens in the Village of Kynaston. The furnished accommodation offers; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen with Aga, Dining Room, Utility, Walk in Pantry, Cloakroom and Study, Two Bedrooms with Jack and Jill Bathroom, Two Further Bedrooms and Shower Room. Delightful Garden. Swimming Pool. Three Bay Car Port. Ample Parking. Stabling and grazing may be available by separate negotiation. **Rent includes garden maintenance** Non-Smokers. Children welcome. Pets by Negotiation. Available August. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
The rural hamlet of Kynaston is pleasantly positioned at the foot of Marcle Ridge near the popular village of Much Marcle which provides an excellent range of local facilities including a primary school, post office store, church and public houses. The town of Ledbury is approximately 6 miles distant and provides further excellent amenities inlcuding a mainline railway station. The M50 motorway is also easily accessible to the south of Ledbury.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "F" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the office take the Ross road and turn right at the Preston Cross roundabout. Follow this road until you see a turning to Aylton / Putley and turn left. Go along this road until you come to a t junction and turn left. After about 2 miles Hallend Farm is on the right-hand side, continue past the farm and take the next driveway on the right. The Steppes will be found on the left hand side, immediately as you turn into the driveway.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire