- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A most attractive and unique former Coach House
- Unfurnished / Part-Furnished
- Two/Four Bedrooms
- Single Garage and Parking
- Non-Smokers Only. Children by Negotiation. Pets - would consider 1 cat or 1 Dog
- N.B Rent includes garden maintenance.
A most attractive and unique former Coach House situated in a courtyard with two other properties in a superb location on the edge of the town. The property is only a few minutes walk from the town centre through the medieval Church Street yet is adjacent to woodland and lovely country walks. The impressive accommodation briefly comprises: Reception Hall featuring a galleried landing above, Sitting Room with fireplace, Study/Bedroom three, Dining Room/Bedroom Four, Breakfast Kitchen with a range of fitted units including a gas hob and double oven, Cloakroom with wash basin, WC and Shower, Utility Room. On the first floor the galleried landing gives access to Double Bedrooms with both Dressing Rooms and Bathrooms. Adjacent to the property is a single garage and the lovely private garden extends to the side and rear of the house. Non-Smokers Only. Children by Negotiation. Pets - would consider 1 cat or 1 Dog. Available July. Contact Ledbury Office. N.B Rent includes garden maintenance.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "G" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Ledbury town centre turn into Church Street adjacent to the Market House. Proceed along Church Street and the entrance to Upper Hall will be found on the right hand side almost opposite Upper Hall Close. Turn into the development and turn immediately left into the courtyard serving the Coach House
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire