- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A unique self contained attached property
- Two Bedrooms
- Garden and Parking
- Oil Fired central heating
A unique two bedroomed self contained attached property, situated in a rural setting, but within easy reach of Ledbury town. The tastefully renovated accommodation provides, Hall, study, Kitchen/Dining room with appliances, ground floor double bedroom and bathroom, first floor sitting room, and second double bedroom, garden and parking. Oil Fired central heating. Non-smokers only. Prefer no pets or children. Available End of May. Contact Ledbury Office. ** RENT INCLUDES WATER ** (There is an additional monthly charge of £15 which covers the sewerage)
Location & Description
Although occupying a rural position, The Annexe is very conveniently situated 3 miles from the very popular town of Ledbury which has a wide range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately sixteen miles distant and the M50 motorway is available approximately four miles to the south of the town.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "A" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Proceed out of Ledbury on the A449 Ross road. At the roundabout turn right onto the A4172 Leominster road. Continue into Little Marcle and at the staggered crossroads turn right sign posted Little Marcle Road. The Apartment will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire