Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 1.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE INVITED BY 12PM ON TUESDAY 30 MARCH 2021
- A PRE-RECORDED VIDEO TOUR IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- A Traditional Semi Detached House In Need Of Full Renovation And Refurbishment
- Potential To Extend Or Develop
- Highly Regarded Location Within Walking Distance Of Great Malvern Town Centre
- Large Garden With Great View Of The Malvern Hills. Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Workshop And WC, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Garaging And Off Road Parking
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE INVITED BY 12PM ON TUESDAY 30 MARCH 2021. A Traditional Semi-Detached House Located In One Of Great Malvern's Most Popular Residential Areas Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre And Offering Spacious Accommodation In Need Of Full Refurbishment And Renovation Currently Comprising A Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gas Fired Central Heating, Off Road Parking, Two Garages And Good Sized Garden With Views To The Hills. Potential To Extend Or Develop. No Chain. Energy Rating 'D'
Location & Description
The property enjoys a convenient location only a few minutes' walk from Great Malvern town centre where there is a comprehensive range of amenities including shops and banks, Waitrose supermarket, the renowned theatre and cinema complex, the Splash leisure pool and gymnasium and Manor Park Sports Centre. Transport communications are excellent. There are mainline railway stations both in Great Malvern itself and in nearby Malvern Link. Junction 7 of the M5 motorway south of Worcester is only about 8 miles. Educational needs are also well catered for. There are a number of highly regarded primary and secondary schools in the immediate area in both the private and state systems. For those who enjoy walking, Malvern Link common is only a few minutes away on foot and the full range of the Malvern Hills are less than five minutes by car.
28 Davenham Close is a traditional semi-detached house situated in one of Great Malvern's most popular residential areas. The property is in need of full renovation and refurbishment but it offers enormous scope to develop and extend as it stands on a larger than average plot with a mature garden which enjoys views towards the Malvern Hills. Its extensive frontage accommodates a wide driveway and even two garages. The accommodation itself includes a hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, a small workshop, separate WC, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Heating is provided by way of a gas fired system. Ground Floor
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D (67).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From Great Malvern town centre proceed down Church Street before turning left into Albert Road North. Follow this route for a short distance before taking the first right hand turn into Sling Lane. Continue down hill for a few hundred yards turning left into Davenham Close. The property is on the left hand side after a short distance.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire