Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A Modern Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Two Shower Rooms, One Recently Refitted With Walk-In Double Shower.
- Gas Central Heating and Triple Glazing
- Sought After Village Location
- Occupation Restricted To People Aged 45+
- Communal Garden and Secure Parking
- Pre Recorded Video Tour Available On Request
- No Chain
A Spacious Well Presented Two Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment Most Conveniently Situated In The Centre Of The Much Sought After Village Of Colwall Benefiting From Gas Central Heating And Triple Glazing And Having A Pleasant Communal Garden And Secure Parking. No Chain.
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
A modern purpose-built ground floor apartment most conveniently situated close to the railway station in the heart of the sought after village of Colwall. The spacious well appointed accommodation has been recently redecorated and had new carpets. It benefits from gas fired central heating, triple glazing and there is a security intercom entrance system. The accommodation briefly comprises a secure communal entrance, a private entrance lobby, dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, inner hall, two bedrooms, a refitted shower room with WC, separate shower room with WC and a side lobby with balcony off. There are pleasant communal gardens, a car park and secure garaging.
We have been advised that all mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT OCCUPANY OF THIS PROPERTY IS RESTRICTED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE AGED 45 AND OVER.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
The property is Leasehold on a 299 year lease from 2000. There is a maintenance/service charge of £155.62 pcm. This covers buildings insurance, gardening and maintenance, heating and lighting of the common parts.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D"
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C (75).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the agents Colwall office turn right and The Orchards will be found after a short distance on the left hand side at the junction of Station Road.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire