- 2 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathrooms
- 0 Reception Rooms
- A recently converted barn situated
- Master Bedroom, Second bedroom/Study
- Parking for two
- Patio Garden
- Rights to launch canoes into the nearby River Wye
- Non-smokers only. No Pets. Children considered
A recently converted barn situated in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The property has been finished to a high standard and the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Recently Fitted Kitchen with integrated single oven, hob with extractor over, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer, Dining Area, Sitting Room with wood burning stove, Master Bedroom, Second bedroom/Study and Bathroom. Electric Heating. Parking for two. Patio Garden. The Property also possesses rights to launch canoes into the nearby River Wye. Non-smokers only. No Pets. Children considered. Available March. Contact Ledbury Office. (There is an additional monthly charge of £20 which covers the sewerage)
Location & Description
Hole-in-the Wall lies approximately four miles from Ross-on-Wye town centre where a good range of shopping, sporting and social facilities can be found. The centres of Hereford and Gloucester are approximately 10 and 20 miles respectively.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is TBC.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire