- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A very well presented apartment
- Master Bedroom with ensuite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- One car parking space
- Communal Garden
A very well presented apartment conveniently situated for the town centre and has the added benefit of gas fired central heating, one car parking space and communal garden. The accommodation offers; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room with Dining area, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with ensuite Shower Room, Second Bedroom and Bathroom. Non-smokers only. No Pets. One child considered. Suit Professional/semi retired couple. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
A very well proportioned apartment forming part of an attractive period house very conveniently located on the outskirts of the town centre close to the Tesco supermarket.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is E.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office turn left at the traffic lights and proceed through the town centre. Turn left at the traffic lights by Tesco proceed down the hill and the entrance to Belle Orchard House will be located on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire