Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A NEW DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSES
- ONE 4 BEDROOMED AND FOUR 5 BEDROOMED
- QUALITY FITTED KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- AIR SOURCE HEATING
- DOUBLE GARAGES AND GOOD SIZED GARDENS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- GOOD ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORK
- 10-YEAR LABC WARRANTY
- CONTACT AGENTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- PRICES FROM £485,000
A Small Exclusive New Development Of One 4 Bedroomed And Four 5 Bedroomed Detached Houses To Be Appointed To A Very High Standard And Conveniently Situated On The Herefordshire / Gloucestershire / Worcestershire Borders Close To The Popular Town Of Ledbury Prices From £485,000 CONTACT AGENTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
Situated on the Herefordshire/ Gloucestershire/ Worcestershire borders an exclusive new development of five detached houses conveniently located on the edge of the popular village of Bromsberrow Heath which lies close to the popular town of Ledbury. There are local village amenities including a community shop with post office and a primary school at nearby Bromsberrow. The development is ideally positioned for access to the motorway network with junction 2 of the M50 being nearby. The properties will have good sized gardens, double garages and provide spacious accommodation which will be appointed to a very high standard throughout.
10-year LABC Warranty Open-Living Spaces Bespoke Kitchen With A Choice Of Finishes Range Of Quality NEFF Appliances Designer PORCELANOSA bathrooms Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor Air Source Heat Pump With Central Heating System Spacious Lounge With Log Burner Oak Effect Porcelain Tile Flooring Access Via Private Driveway Large Double Garage 0.5 Acre Setting With Extensive Landscaping.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (Subject to legal confirmation) that the properties are Freehold.
To be assessed.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for these properties is (TBC).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Proceed out of Ledbury on the A417 in the direction of Gloucester. After approximately 4 miles take the 2nd turning on the right signed to Bromsberrow Heath (Beach Lane). Continue along this lane and the development will be found towards the far end of the village on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire