Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- .13 Acres
- Freehold Residential Building Plot
- Conveniently Situated Close To Ledbury Town Centre
- Outline Planning Consent For A Detached Dwelling & Garage
Conveniently Located In The Town Of Ledbury A Freehold Residential Building Plot Having The Benefit Of Outline Planning Permission For One Detached Dwelling And Garage.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
A Freehold building plot very conveniently located within the town of Ledbury. The site has the benefit of OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT for a residential dwelling and garage.
We have been advised that all mains services are available. However, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant utilities to confirm suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office turn right at the traffic lights and proceed along The Southend. Turn right into Mabels Furlong and continue on past the entrance to John Masefield School. Proceed along Mabels Furlong passing the second school entrance and the site will then be located on the right hand side just beyond Townsend Cottage.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire