- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A well presented ground floor cottage set in a quiet rural location
- To let either furnished or unfurnished.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Non-smokers only. Pets and Children by Negotiation
A well presented ground floor cottage set in a quiet rural location with outstanding views. The accommodation offers; Kitchen, Sitting Room, Two Double Bedrooms and Shower room. Off road parking. Electric CH. To let either furnished or unfurnished. Non-smokers only. Pets and Children by Negotiation. AVAILABLE MID MARCH. Contact Ledbury office. * There is an additional charge of £24 pcm for water *
Location & Description
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury office, turn right at the traffic lights and proceed along the Southend. At the roundabout take the 1st exit towards Gloucester. Continue on this road for approximately 6miles. Shortly after passing the Rose and Crown pub, the property will be found on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire