- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A well presented mid terraced house
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Master Bedroom with newly fitted en-suite Shower
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Parking and Garage
- Non-Smokers only. Children accepted. Pets by arrangement
- Available End of September
A well presented mid terraced house conveniently situated close to the centre of the popular village of Colwall. The property is offered to let unfurnished and comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen, Landing, Master Bedroom with recently fitted en-suite Shower Room, Two further Bedrooms and Bathroom. Gas CH. Garden. Parking and Garage. Non-Smokers only. Children accepted. Pets by arrangement. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "D" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire