- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Recently converted ground floor apartment
- Convenient town centre location
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Available End of June
A recently converted ground floor apartment in a convenient town centre location. The property has been finished to a high standard and comprises; two double bedrooms, open plan kitchen living space, separate shower room, allocated car parking space. Gas fired central heating. Non-Smokers only. Pets & Children by negotiation. Available End of June. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
From the market House proceed along Church Street towards All Angles Church, towards the top of Church Street you will see an archway on the right hand side leading into The Old Tannery Courtyard, once in the Old Tannery Courtyard turn right into 4 High Street car park and proceed along the building to the Apartment.
Council Tax band ACOUNCIL TAX BAND "A" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire