- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A delightful and recently converted Annexe
- Situated in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- One Double Bedroom
- Garden and Patio
- Two car parking spaces
- Non-smokers only. Not suitable for children. No Pets
A delightful and recently converted Annexe situated in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The accommodation is offered to let furnished and briefly comprises: Open Plan Sitting Room with wood burning stove / Kitchen with cooker, hob and extractor over, Large Double Bedroom and separate Luxury Bathroom with large walk in shower and separate bath. Garden and Patio. Two car parking spaces. The Property also possesses rights to launch canoes into the nearby River Wye. Non-smokers only. Not suitable for children. No Pets. Available March. Contact Ledbury Office. (There is an additional monthly charge of £250 to cover Council Tax, Electricity, Oil Central Heating, Water, Sewerage Charge and Wi-Fi.)
Location & Description
Hole-in-the Wall lies approximately four miles from Ross-on-Wye town centre where a good range of shopping, sporting and social facilities can be found. The centres of Hereford and Gloucester are approximately 10 and 20 miles respectively.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is ().
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire