- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A well presented character cottage
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Dining area
- Spacious lounge
- Parking for one car
- Available mid December
A well presented character cottage in West Malvern offered to let unfurnished and comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen,dining area, spacious lounge, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and bathroom with shower over bath. Gardens and car parking for one car Gas central heating. Available mid December 2019 Deposit - £750.00 ONE CHILD CONSIDERED. SMALL PET CONSIDERED COUNCIL TAX BAND C. CONTACT MALVERN OFFICE
Location & Description
A well presented character cottage in West Malvern offered to let unfurnished and comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen,dining area, spacious lounge, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and bathroom with shower over bath. Gardens and car parking for one car. Gas central heating. Available mid December 2019 Deposit - £750.00 ONE CHILD CONSIDERED. SMALL PET CONSIDERED COUNCIL TAX BAND C. CONTACT MALVERN OFFICE
with built in wardrobes
with built in wardrobes
with shower over bath
Garden and car parking for one car
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D (60).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From our Malvern office, continue on the Worcester Road towards Link Top and turn left into North Malvern Road. Continue up into West Malvern and the property can be found just after what was The Lamb Inn on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire