Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 270 Square Metres
- A Freehold Residential Building Plot
- OUTLINE CONSENT For Single Storey Detached Dwelling
- Extending to Approx. 270sqm
- Popular Village Location
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING LAND A Freehold Building Plot Located In A Popular Village Extending To Approximately 270sqm And Having OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT For A Single Storey Dwelling
Location & Description
Bromsberrow Heath has a thriving local community shop and there is an excellent primary school and church in the nearby village of Bromsberrow. The site also lies within easy reach of the popular town of Ledbury which provides an excellent range of local amenities and facilities. There is a mainline railway station in Ledbury and the property lies close to junction 2 of the M50 motorway.
Situated in a popular village, a Freehold residential building plot extending to approximately 270sqm and having approved outline planning permission with all matters reserved. PLANNING PERMISSION OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION was granted by Forest of Dean Council in April 2022 for the erection of a detached dwelling with associated works. Planning Reference Number: P0160/22/OUT
It is understood that mains water, electricity and drainage are available. However, it is advised that interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities for suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From Ledbury take the A417 towards Gloucester. Continue for approximately 4 miles and take the second right hand turn to Bromsberrow Heath, signposted Beach Lane. Continue towards the centre of the village and turn left at the small crossroads by the bus stop. The plot will then be located on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire