Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Deceptively Spacious End Terrace
- Set Over Thee Floors
- Flexible And Versatile Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- A Large Garage
An Exceptionally Well Presented And Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom End Terrace Set Over Thee Floors Offering Flexible And Versatile Rooms Benefitting From Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing And A Large Garage. Enclosed Garden. Energy Rating D.
Location & Description
Belmont Road is situated in a popular and much sought after residential district close to local amenities. The Victorian hillside town of Great Malvern is close by and there are a number of high street names, restaurants, coffee shops and community facilities. Further and more extensive shops are available on the retail park in Townsend Way or in the city of Worcester. Transport facilities are excellent with Malvern offering a mainline railways station offering direct links to Worcester, Birmingham, London, Hereford and South Wales. Junction 7 of the M5 motorway just south of Worcester brings The Midlands, South West and South Wales into an easy commute. Educational facilities are well catered for both at primary and secondary levels in the public and private sectors.
28 Belmont Road is a well presented semi-detached house set over three floors benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The flexible and versatile four bedroom accommodation is ideal for family living with spacious reception rooms and having undergone some recent renovations. To the side of the property is a paved driveway leading to the detached garage. The property is set back from the road behind a red brick wall with wrought iron gate. The gate opens to a paved fore-garden with plant and shrub borders. Leading to the UPVC front door with glazed panels and opens to
Tiled floor, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Oak front door with glazed panels opening to
Living Room - 13ft 10in (4.03m) × 12ft 11in (3.72m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator and double glazed bay window to front aspect. Additional double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted light fittings, TV point and fireplace with electric log effect stove with oak mantle over. Door opening to
Ceiling light fitting, double glazed window to side aspect and stairs to first floor. Opening to
Dining Room - 20ft 9in (6.2m) × 13ft (4.03m)
A good sized room with space for a dining room table. Two ceiling light fittings, spotlights, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator and electric coal effect stove with oak mantle over. Range of base and eye level units with worksurface over. Ceramic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Built in Smeg electric DOUBLE OVEN, Smeg six ring gas HOB with extractor over. Space for a tall fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Door to lower ground floor (described later)
Ceiling light point, built in storage cupboard and radiator. Doors to all rooms
Bedroom 1 - 12ft 11in (3.72m) × 14ft 1in (4.34m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator and double glazed bay window with views to the Malvern Hills
Bedroom 2 - 12ft 2in (3.72m) × 8ft 11in (2.48m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect with views
Bedroom 3 - 8ft 7in (2.48m) × 7ft 4in (2.17m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator, and double glazed window to side aspect
Ceiling light fitting, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror fronted cabinet over. Large shower cubicle with mains powered shower
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Reception Room - 12ft 8in (3.72m) × 10ft 6in (3.1m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect. Cupboard housing electricity meter
Bedroom 4/ Reception Room - 12ft 10in (3.72m) × 10ft 9in (3.1m)
Carpet, ceiling light fitting, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted Worcester boiler. Door opening to Utility Room (described later) and door opening to
Bathroom - 6ft 1in (1.86m) × 8ft 11in (2.48m)
Oak effect wood floor, ceiling light fitting, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear aspect. Partially tiled walls. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double ended bath with electric Mira shower over
Utility - 9ft 6in (2.79m) × 4ft 11in (1.24m)
Ceiling light fitting, tiled splashback and double glazed UPVC door opening to garden. Range of eye level cupboards, worksurface with ceramic sink and mixer tap. Space for an undercounter fridge, freezer and tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine
To the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed garden. The main section of the garden is laid to lawn and to the rear is a raised deck area offering the perfect spot for enjoying an evening tipple. A double glazed door opens directly into
Detached Garage - 29ft 6in (8.99m) × 13ft 1in (4.03m)
Double doors and double glazed window
1. The agents have been advised that the vendors are buying a new build property which won’t be available until September, October, November 2022 so therefore won’t be able to complete until their property is ready. 2. The agents have been advised that the vendors that their deeds show they have vehicular access to their garage. 3. The agents have been advised by the vendors that occupiers of the adjoining properties have a legal right of pedestrian access to the rear of the terrace of houses
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
1. The agents have been advised by the vendors that their deeds show that they have vehicular access to the garage and that the owners of the adjoining properties have a legal pedestrian right of access to the rear of the row of terraced properties. The ownership of the driveway is believed to be divided between all. Should you proceed to purchase this property these details must be confirmed via your solicitor 2. The agents have been advised by the vendors that occupiers of the adjoining properties have a legal right of pedestrian access to the rear of the terrace of houses
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the agents office in Great Malvern proceed north along the A449 Worcester Road towards Link Top. At the traffic lights turn left and around into Newtown Road. Take the fourth turning on the left into Belmont Road. After just a short distance the property will be found on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire