Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- .1 Acres
- A Freehold Residential Building Plot
- Extending To Approx. 325m
- Planning Consent For New Residential Dwelling
- Favoured Village Location
A Single Freehold Building Plot In A Much Sought After Village With Planning Consent For A New Residential Dwelling
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
Situated in this favoured village a single Freehold residential building plot extending to approximately 325 sqm and benefiting from planning consent for a new residential dwelling. PLANNING PERMISSION Planning permission was granted by Herefordshire Council in June 2021 for a new residential dwelling. Application No: 210895.
We have been advised that all mains services are available. However, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant utilities to confirm suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the agents Colwall office turn right and proceed down Walwyn Road in the direction of Ledbury. The plot will then be found on the right hand side just before Taylour Close.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire