Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Central village location
- Individual detached Victorian House
- Charming, well presented accommodation
- Gas central heating. Partial Double glazing
- Well fitted, modern kitchen and utility, ground floor wet room
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms with master en suite
- Delightful garden. rear gated car parking
- Backdrop of the Malvern hills
AN INDIVIDUAL AND MOST ATTRACTIVE FOUR BEDROOMED VICTORIAN DETACHED HOUSE OFFERING CHARMING, WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION SET IN A DELIGHTFUL GARDEN IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION WITHIN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE EPC: D
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
A most attractive individual detached Victorian house set in a delightful garden within the heart of the village. Ballard House was constructed in 1898 and has over the years been extended and upgraded to provide excellent spacious accommodation. With gas central heating and partial double glazing it comprises on the ground floor two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen and utility room both fitted with an extensive range of modern units, and there is a recently installed wet room. On the the first floor is a galleried landing, master bedroom with ensuite shower room with contemporary fittings, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. A delightful garden extends to three sides of the house, and there is parking on the driveway within the rear garden .
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "E" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D (64).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the Agent's Colwall Office, turn right, and the property will be found on the left hand side, opposite the Library
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire