Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 1 Acres
- Residential Building Site
- Situated On The Outskirts Of The Village Of Bosbury
- Planning Consent For Two Spacious Detached Dwellings
- Price Guide £450,000 - £500,000
A Good Sized Building Site Situated On The Outskirts Of The Village Of Bosbury With Planning Consent For Two Spacious Detached Dwellings. Price Guide £450,000 - £500,000
Location & Description
The site is located on the edge of the village of Bosbury and forms part of the garden serving the new vicarage. The village has a thriving nursery and junior school and is well placed for easy access to Ledbury (approximately 5 miles), Malvern (approximately 8 miles) and the cities of Hereford and Worcester are both easily accessible.
Planning Permission The site has the benefit of planning permission granted by Hereford Planning Services dated 25th January 2021. Application No. 202358. A copy of the planning consent is available by request to the selling agents.
We have been advised that mains water, gas, electricity and drainage are available. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION The intention is to sell the site by public auction at a later date to be confirmed (unless sold previously).
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
The site is freehold and offered with the benefit of vacant possession.
PLEASE NOTE ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO INSPECT THE SITE VIA THE AGENTS LEDBURY OFFICE (01531 634648). IN ORDER TO INSPECT THE SITE IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT APPLICANTS WILL WISH TO PARK ON THE DRIVEWAY SERVING THE NEW VICARAGE WHICH IS CURRENTLY OCCUPIED, HENCE THE NEED FOR PRIOR APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
The approach from Ledbury is to the north of the town on the B4214/B4220. Proceed through the village of Bosbury and the site will be found on the edge of the village on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire