Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A Fine Residential Building Plot
- Premier Location Close To The Grounds Of Malvern College
- Consent Granted For A Four Bedroomed Detached House On Three Floors
- Generous Floor Area Extending To Approximately 216 Sq.Metres (2325 Sq.Ft)
- FINAL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY NOON ON TUESDAY 25TH MAY 2021
A Fine Freehold Residential Building Plot Enjoying A Lovely Setting In Arguably Great Malvern's Prime Residential Area Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre And With Planning Consent For A Detached Three Storey Four Bedroomed Home Extending To Approximately 216 Sq. Metres (2325 Sq. Ft). FINAL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY NOON ON TUESDAY 25TH MAY 2021
Location & Description
This excellent freehold building plot enjoys a prime position in arguably Great Malvern's prime residential area less than half a mile from the centre of town and therefore within walking distance of a full range of amenities including shops and banks, Waitrose supermarket, the renowned theatre and cinema complex and the Splash leisure pool and gymnasium. Transport communications are second to none. There is a mainline railway station only about quarter of a mile away and Junction 7 of the M5 motorway south of Worcester is just eight miles. Educational needs are well catered for in both the state and private systems and at primary and secondary levels. The elegant grounds of Malvern College are virtually on the doorstep, Malvern St James Girls School is only a few minutes away on foot and the Chase Secondary is less than half a mile away.
The plot itself stands in the grounds of 85 Albert Road South. With a frontage of approximately 90 feet and a maximum depth of approximately 145 feet the site has planning consent for the construction of a three storey detached house extending to about 216 sq metres (2325 sq. ft). The accommodation will include an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, two cloakrooms, four bedrooms (one en-suite) and two bathrooms. There will also be generous space for off road parking.
All mains services are believed to be available nearby. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
The site will be offered for sale with freehold tenure.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From the centre of Great Malvern proceed down Church Street turning right into Avenue Road. Take the second turn to the right into Albert Road South. Continue along this route for some distance (passing straight on at the junction with Clarence Road). 85 Albert Road South will bee seen on the left hand side just before the junction with Woodshears Road.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire