- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A three bedroomed semi-detached house
- Gas CH
- Non Smokers only. No Pets
An attractive three bedroomed Edwardian semi-detached house with a long garden to the rear situated in an excellent sought after location within the centre of the village. Non Smokers only. No Pets. Available January. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Colwall is a sought after village on the western slopes of the Malvern Hills. It has an excellent range of facilities including shops, churches, good local shopping, primary and preparatory schools and doctors' surgery. There are excellent communications - a railway station in the village having trains to Malvern, Hereford, Worcester, Oxford and London Paddington and there is a bus service to Ledbury and Malvern. The city of Worcester is approximately 12 miles. The property comprises with approximate dimensions:
27 The Crescent has been upgraded and modernised and now provides well presented family accommodation. Double glazing has been installed with sash windows to the front of the property. The central heating system was replaced in 2013 and the property has been rewired throughout. The property benefits from an attractive and well appointed kitchen. The entrance hall has been laid with Victorian style tiling and there is a Victorian style fireplace in the sitting room. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining Room which opens onto the large kitchen. To the first floor there are three Bedrooms, and a family bathroom.The two rear bedrooms have superb views of the Malvern Hills . Outside there is a front garden, side driveway and a long rear garden.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D (This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation).
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Colwall Office (01684 540300) or Ledbury Office (Tel. 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Agent's Colwall Office turn right and after the Butchers Shop turn right again into Crescent Road. Continue straight on into The Crescent where the property will be found towards the end on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire