Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- 20 BRONTE DRIVE HAS BEEN TAKEN AS A MOVE MAKER BY BARRATT HOMES, THE PROPERTY SHOULD BE VACANT BY JUNE 2021. £250 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS PAID IF A PREFERED SOLICITOR IS USED - SEE AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS Well Presented Modern End Of Terrace House
- Cul De Sac Location
- Three Bedrooms With Refitted Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
- Generous Driveway Parking & Single Garage
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A WELL PRESENTED MODERN THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT SITUATED IN A SMALL CUL DE SAC WITHIN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE TOWN WITH A CONSERVATORY , REFITTED BATHROOM AND CLOAKROOM WITH GENEROUS DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE. EPC D
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town.
A modern three bedroomed end of terrace house situated in a small cul de sac within a popular residential area on the outskirts of the town of Ledbury. The well presented accommodation has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing. It is arranged at ground floor level with an entrance hall, re-fitted cloakroom with WC, sitting room, breakfast kitchen and conservatory off. On the first floor the landing gives access to three bedrooms and a recently refitted contemporary bathroom. The property has an easily maintained garden which is enclosed and private to the rear, there is a generous driveway to he side of the property with parking for several vehicles, leading to the single garage.
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
20 BRONTE DRIVE HAS BEEN TAKEN AS A MOVE MAKER BY BARRATT HOMES, THE PROPERTY SHOULD BE VACANT BY JUNE 2021.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D (65).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office turn left at the traffic lights and proceed along the High Street and the Homend. Continue straight over the traffic lights at Tesco and bear left by the railway station onto the Hereford Road. At the roundabout take the first turning left into New Mills Way and continue to the far end. Turn left into Browning Road proceed for a short distance and turn right into Bronte Drive and right again into the small cul de sac where No 20 will be found.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire