Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 3.
- 481 Square Feet
- ATTRACTIVE TOWN CENTRE PROPERTY
- COMMERCIAL SPACE EXTENDIND TO APPROX. 481 SQ FT
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- RENT: £7,500 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
ATTRACTIVE TOWN CENTRE PROPERTY COMMERCIAL SPACE EXTENDIND TO APPROX. 481 SQ FT VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RENT: £7,500 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
Location & Description
Newent is an attractive and thriving unspoilt town with a range of attractions for shoppers and visitors. Many of the buildings date from the thirteenth Century and the centrepiece of the town is the Old Market Hall which was built in 1668. The town is approximately 10 miles from Gloucester 9 miles from Ledbury and just 4 miles to Junction 3 of the M50.
Newent is a busy market town benefitting from a strong local community and vibrant seasonal trade.The property is situated in a superb position on the High Street with a large display window suitable for a variety of retail uses. The property benefits from car parking to the rear.
COMMERCIAL PREMISES - 481 sq ft (44.68 sq m)
Benefitting from prominent display window fronting the High Street, and includes front and rear retail areas complete with inbuild cupboards, kitchenette, WC and parking to the rear.
We have been advised that mains electricity and water are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
PLANNING- No enquiries have been made of the local planning authority in order to verify the present use class of the premises. All interested parties are therefore advised to make enquires of the Local Authority in order to establish that their required use of the premises will be permitted.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
TENURE- The property is available by way of a new lease of negotiable length. RENT- £7,500 Per Annum Exclusive. LEGAL FEES- Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs. DEPOSIT- Equivalent to one quarters rent will be required.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
Access via joint Agents Steve Gooch, Newent 01531 820844
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The property can be found adjacent to the Co Op on the High Street.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire