Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 1.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Four Exclusive New 'Eco' Homes On The Outskirts Of One Of Worcestershire's Premier Villages
- Currently Under Construction For Completion In Early 2021
- Predicted A Rated Energy Efficient Designs With Extremely Low Running Costs
- Generous Three And Four Bedroomed Accommodation (Approx 1700 Sq.Ft)
- Rural Setting Overlooking Countryside
- Superbly Equipped Kitchens, Bathrooms And En-Suites
- Quality Features Including Oak & Ash Floors, Staircases, Doors And Wardrobes
- Private Parking And Landscaped Gardens
Four Unique New 'Eco' Homes Situated In The Highly Regarded Village Of Hanley Swan Offering Three And Four Bedroom Accommodation And Benefiting From Landscaped Gardens, Allocated Parking And 10 Year Structural Warranties. Prices Start From £375,000
Location & Description
Less than half a mile from the highly regarded South Worcestershire village of Hanley Swan which boasts an excellent range of local amenities including a local shop and store with Post Office, a very popular pub, village hall and primary school. The focal point of Hanley Swan is its village pond. The well served neighbouring towns of Great Malvern and Upton upon Severn are each approximately four miles away. Here one can find a comprehensive range of amenities notably in Malvern where there are shops and banks, Waitrose supermarket, the renowned theatre and cinema complex and the Splash leisure pool and gymnasium. The city of Worcester is less than ten miles away as is Junction 1 of the M50 motorway south of Upton.
An exclusive rural Barn Conversion development or just four new 'Eco' homes which adopt all that is best in renewable energy technology and design, located on the outskirts of the premier village of Hanley Swan and which are currently under construction for completion early in 2021. Each house will offer generous three and four bedroomed accommodation (approx 1,700 sq.ft) with predicted A rated energy efficient designs that will create minimal running costs, maximum quality and a range of special features including well equipped kitchens (with granite worktops) lovely bathrooms and en-suites, Natural Oak and Ash joinery for floors, doors, staircases and fitted wardrobes, landscaped gardens, allocated parking and 10 year structural warranties
Renewable energy heating & hot water system (no gas) Renewable energy electricity system supplementing mains electricity connection Reduced surface water drainage charges Reduced foul water drainage charges Renewable Air Source Heat Pump System Photovoltaic Solar panels providing free electricity supplementing mains electricity connection Underfloor heating to all ground floor rooms zoned and controlled separately
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS and Nicola Inchbald MRTPI have made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "TBC"
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Malvern Office, Tel: 01684 892809
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Please fill out the form below to request the virtual tour for this property
From Malvern proceed south along the A449 Wells Road towards Ledbury for approximately two and a half miles before turning left onto the Hanley Road (B4209) signed The Hanleys and Three Counties Showground. Follow this route for almost a mile before crossing straight through a set of traffic lights at the Three Counties Showground. Continue straight on into the village of Hanley Swan where you will see a large duck pond on your left. At the pond turn left. Continue along this road towards Worcester for approximately quarter of a mile where you will see a track on the left hand side that leads to the properties as indicated by the Joint Agents Sale Boards.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire