Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- .6 Acres
- A Rural Development Site
- Extending To Approximately 0.6 Acres
- OUTLINE Planning Consent For Up To 3 Dwellings
A Rural Freehold Residential Building Plot Extending To Approximately 0.6 Acres With OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT For Up To 3 Dwellings
Location & Description
The hamlet of Munderfield is approximately 2 miles from the village of Bishops Frome which has a church, village hall, community shop, two public houses and the popular Hop Pocket Shopping Village. The town of Bromyard which has a good range of facilities is approximately 4 miles and the cities of Worcester and Hereford are both approximately 15 miles.
Situated in a pleasant rural location a Freehold residential development site extending to approximately 0.6 acres. The site has OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT for up to 3 dwellings.
We have been advised that mains water, electricity and drainage are available. However, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant utilities to confirm suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office turn left at the traffic lights and proceed through the town centre. Bear right by the railway station onto the B4214 Bromyard road. Continue for approximately 3 miles and take the left hand fork signposted to Bromyard. Continue along the B4214 until you reach the t-junction with the A4103 Worcester-Hereford road. At this junction turn right then immediately left signposted to Bishops Frome and Bromyard. Continue through Bishops Frome and proceed onto Munderfield where the site will be located towards the far end of the hamlet on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire