- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A charming cottage set in a fantastic rural location
- Master Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second Double Bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden and ample off road parking
- Oil CH
- Non-Smokers Only. Pets by Negotiation. Children considered
A charming cottage set in a fantastic rural location with excellent views across the surrounding countryside. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hallway to the first floor, Master Bedroom with ensuite shower room. Stairs lead to the ground floor which provides an open plan sitting room / kitchen / dining area with doors that lead out to the garden, utility room, second double bedroom and bathroom. Enclosed rear garden and ample off road parking. Oil CH. Non-Smokers Only. Pets by Negotiation. Children considered. Available End of December. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Timber Cottage enjoys a convenient location at the southern end of the lower slopes of the Malvern Hills. It is strategically very well placed for access to a number of major centres including Ledbury (five miles), Great Malvern (eight miles). Upton upon Severn (eight miles) and Tewkesbury (ten miles). The larger centres of Gloucester and Worcester are each within approximately twenty minutes driving distance. Junction 2 of the M50 motorway is only about nine miles away and Junction 1 of the M50 at Upton is approximately eleven miles distant. There are direct rail links from Ledbury, Malvern and Colwall.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the office, head towards the top cross and proceed straight ahead on the Worcester Road heading towards Malvern. Take the first right hand turn signposted Eastnor. Follow this road for approximately two miles until you enter the village of Hollybush. As you are descending the hill within the village of Hollybush there will be a left hand turning which is almost opposite a green tin building (the village hall). Take this left and follow the lane through the woodland. On leaving the woodland and starting the assent of another hill the property will then be located on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire