- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A very well presented semi detached bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed front and rear garden with garden shed
- Car port and Parking
- Non Smokers only. No Children. Pets by Negotiation
- Available October
A very well presented semi detached bungalow in a popular village location. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and Shower Room. Enclosed front and rear garden with garden shed. Car port and Parking. Electric Heating. Non Smokers only. No Children. Pets by Negotiation. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is E.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury office, turn left at the traffic lights and continue into the High Street. Continue along the Homend and through the traffic lights near Tesco. Turn right just after the railway station onto the Bromyard Road. Continue along this road and into the village of Bosbury. Continue past the Church and as you leave the village the property will be found on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire