Interested in this property?
Contact the Malvern Office on 01684 892809 Option 2.
- 376 Square Feet
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED UNIT WITH PARKING
- EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 376 SQ FT (34.97 SQ M)
- COMPRISING FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (SUBJECT TO NECESSARY CONSENTS)
- RENT: £350 PCM INCLUSIVE OF BUSINESS RATES
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED UNIT WITH PARKING EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 376 SQ FT (34.97 SQ M) COMPRISING FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (SUBJECT TO NECESSARY CONSENTS) RENT: £350 PCM INCLUSIVE OF BUSINESS RATES
Location & Description
Barnards Green is an established and busy retail area located to the east of Great Malvern town centre. The Malvern urban area has a population of approximately 40,000, with a thriving business community and two mainline railway stations running services on the Hereford to Paddington and Hereford to Birmingham railway lines. There is good access to the road network with the M5 and M50 motorway easily accessible.
A conveniently located premises with car parking, set near the Barnards Green retail area located on a well maintained estate, the unit benefits from double glazed windows and office accommodation is provided by way of two rooms. Shared WC facilities provided.
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not be checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be take to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
PLANNING Interested parties are advised to enquire of the local authority in order to establish that their required use of the premises will be permitted.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
TENURE- The premises is available on a new lease of negotiable term. RENT- £350 Per Calendar Month Exclusive. SERVICE CHARGE- Is Applicable, further details available upon request. LEGAL FEES- Each Party to be responsible for their own legal costs. DEPOSIT- A deposit will be required.
Energy Performance Certificate
By appointment to be made through the Commercial Department at the Agent's Ledbury Office, Tel 01531 634648 Option 3
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
At the Barnards Green roundabout take the left hand turning (with Barnards Green Fish Bar on your left hand side) into the Six Ways Trading Estate.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire