- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- The property is situated in the quiet village of Tarrington
- Three Bedrooms
- Non-smokers only. No Pets. Children by negotiation. No DSS
The property is situated in the quiet village of Tarrington within easy distance of Hereford and Ledbury Towns. The property comprises: entrance hallway with cloakroom, lounge/dining area, under stairs storage area and kitchen. To the first floor there is master bedroom with built in shelving, a further double room with a large alcove and a further single bedroom/study room. Garden. Non-smokers only. No Pets. Children by negotiation. No DSS. AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER. Council Tax Band - C. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "B" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury Office turn left at the traffic lights and continue into the High Street. Carry on through the Homend and keep left opposite the train station. At the roundabout, take the third exit and follow the signs to Hereford. Continue straight over at the Trumpet cross roads. Continue on this road until you come to the village of Tarrington.As you come into the village you will see a left hand turning just before the Tarrington Arms. Take this turning and then turn left into Barrs Court. Follow the road around to the left and you will see Number 12 in the left hand corner.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire