Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 3.
- 2.73 Acres
- RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
- 2.7 ACRE SITE WITH SEPARATE ACCESS
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £350,000
RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR 6 HOLIDAY LODGES REF: P184486/F 2.7 ACRE SITE WITH SEPARATE ACCESS OFFER IN REGION OF £350,000
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
A rare opportunity to purchase 2.7 Acres of Herefordshire Countryside with Full Planning Permission to construct 6 Holiday Lodges with new access. The site offers unspoilt far reaching views over neighbouring farmland.
LAND - 2.7Acres (1.09Hectares)
Land with private access
We have been advised that mains services are not connected to the property. Services are believed to be available for connection in the roadside this information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority.
PLANNING - Information relating to planning permission can be found on Herefordshire Councils website under Ref: P184486/F
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (subject to legal confirmation) that the property is freehold.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is ().
By appointment to be made through the Commercial Department at the Agent's Ledbury Office, Tel 01531 634648 Option 3
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Preston Cross Roundabout proceed along the A4172 signposted Hereford, the site can be found after approx. 1 mile on the right hand side identified by the Agents for sale board.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire