- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A beautifully appointed single storey barn conversion
- Fully Furnished
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Further Double Bedroom and Study/Occasional Bedroom 3
- Oil CH
- Allocated parking and good sized garden
- Non-Smokers Only. Children and Pets by Negotiation
- ** RENT INCLUDES Gardening, grounds maintenance and sewerage charge **
** RENT INCLUDES Gardening, grounds maintenance and sewerage charge ** A beautifully appointed single storey barn conversion with extensive views over unspoilt Herefordshire countryside. The property has the benefit of oil-fired central heating, double glazed windows and quality fittings throughout. The majority of rooms also feature high sloping ceilings with a number of exposed beams and timbers. The property is offered fully furnished and briefly comprises; Reception Hall, superbly fitted Kitchen/Diner complete with range cooker and granite worktops, utility room, cloakroom, large sitting room with wood burning stove, Master Bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom, third occasional bedroom/study and family bathroom. Allocated parking and good sized garden. EPC Rating - C. Non-Smokers Only. Children and Pets by Negotiation. Available Mid September. Contact Ledbury Office. (NB 6-9 month let only)
Location & Description
Village amenities are available in Ocle Pychard and neighbouring Burley Gate and Withington, including primary school, village stores/post office and bus service. More extensive shopping, schooling and recreational facilities are to be found in Bromyard (7 miles), Hereford (6 miles) and Leominster (11 miles). Motorway access (M5/JCT. 7) is available at Worcester, which is about 20 miles distant.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "E" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Newtown crossroads proceed towards Burley Gate roundabout. Take the first exit left on to the A465. The entrance to Ocle Mead will be found directly opposite the entrance to Morris Corfield. Continue into the Ocle Mead complex, bear right past the garage block and the property will be found in the far right-hand corner.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire