- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- A well presented semi detached house
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, further Double Bedroom
- Gas CH
- Single Integral Garage and Parking
- No Smokers. Prefer no pets. Children accepted
A well presented semi detached house in the centre of Colwall Village. The property is finished to a high standard and offers the following accommodation: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Luxury fitted Kitchen with appliances, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, further Double Bedroom and Bathroom. Gas CH. Single Integral Garage and Parking. EPC Rating - C. No Smokers. Prefer no pets. Children accepted. Available Mid August. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Colwall Office, turn right and immediately right again by the Family Skiing Company/Post office and the property will be found in he courtyard behind their offices.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire