- 210 Square Feet
- BRAND NEW 210 SQ FT STORAGE CONTAINER
- APPROX 1 MILE FROM JUNCTION 2 OF M50 MOTORWAY
- SECURE CCTV MONITORED SITE
- PRICE ON APPLICATION
BRAND NEW 210 SQ FT STORAGE CONTAINER APPROX 1 MILE FROM JUNCTION 2 OF M50 MOTORWAY SECURE CCTV MONITORED SITE PRICE ON APPLICATION
Location & Description
The site is well located close to the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire border with acess to junction 2 of the M50 being approximately 1 mile. The market town of Ledbury is approximately 4 miles, whilst Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Ross On Wye and Malvern are all within 12 miles.
A brand new storage container at Bromsberrow Heath Business Park. The site is monitored by CCTV and its own private drive with lockable security gates and ample parking.
Storage Unit - 210 sq ft (19.51 sq m)
New storage unit extending to approximately 210 SQ FT, boarded flooring and vented sides.
No services provided.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
TENURE- Available on a new lease RENT- On Application
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (NA).
By appointment to be made through the Commercial Department at the Agent's Ledbury Office, Tel 01531 634648 Option 3
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Ledbury take the A417 heading towards Gloucester. Take the third right hand turning signposted Bromsberrow Heath. At the crossroads turn right towards the village. Opposite the Post Office turn left and the entrance to the business park will be found after approximately 100 yards on the right.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire