- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- An individual detached period property
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas CH
- Ample Parking
- Good sized garden to rear
- Non-Smokers only. Children Welcome. Pets by Negotiation
An individual detached period property set within a good sized garden adjoining farmland at the rear within the village of Tarrington. The Elms is a beautifully presented character property which has double glazing and gas central heating. The most attractive accommodation features extensive exposed polished pine to floors, doors, skirtings and picture rails and offers good sized family accommodation. It briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, shower room, utility room and workshop on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a large bathroom. There is parking to the front of the property and a good sized garden to rear. Non-Smokers only. Children Welcome. Pets by Negotiation. Available August. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
The village of Tarrington has a public house, village hall and church. The village is approximately 6 miles from the city of Hereford and 8 miles to the town of Ledbury both of which have an excellent range of facilities and amenities and both of which have a mainline railway station. There is a regular bus service to both towns from Tarrington.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "E" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is D.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Ledbury office take the Hereford road and after approx. 8 miles enter the village of Tarrington where the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire