- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A newly refurbished semi-detached cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms and Study/Nursery Room
- Garden and Parking for at least two vehicles
- Available Now
A newly refurbished semi-detached cottage, situated in the rural hamlet of Canon Frome. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, sitting room with electric fire. A newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory both with access to the rear. On the first floor are two bedrooms along with a newly fitted family bathroom, plus an additional third room suitable for a study/nursery/dressing room. Garden and Parking for at least two vehicles. Non-Smokers only. Children considered. Pets by Negotiation. Rent inclusive of management fee for waste water disposal. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Canon Frome is an attractive rural hamlet which is situated approximately 8 miles west of Ledbury and 12 miles from Hereford both Ledbury and Hereford have excellent amenities and facilites and both have mainline railway stations.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is E.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Take the A438 for 3¾ miles to the Trumpet crossroads. Turn right onto the A417 and travel for about 2½ miles, passing through Ashperton and at the bottom of the hill, take the right turning towards Canon Frome. Continue ¾ of a mile and turn left into Millfield, the property will be found on the right side after a short distance.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire