- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A detached Barn Conversion in a lovely rural position
- Three Bedroom
- Parking and Garden
- The rent is inclusive of Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water and Garden Maintenance
- Non-smokers only. Prefer no pets. Children accepted
- Available Now
A detached Barn Conversion in a lovely rural position. The accommodation offers; Breakfast Kitchen with integral oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, Extremely spacious Sitting room with double doors that open out onto a decked area. Three Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Parking and Large Garden. The rent is inclusive of Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water and Garden Maintenance. Non-smokers only. Prefer no pets. Children accepted. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
Little Tuston is located on the outskirts of the popular village of Ashperton, situated approximately 5 miles from the town of Ledbury. The village of Ashperton has a primary school, church and village hall. It is further served by the favoured market town of Ledbury, which provides an excellent range of local facilities and amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools, churches, hotel, restaurants, theatre, community hospital and a mainline railway station. The cathedral cities of Hereford (12 miles), Worcester (19 miles) and Gloucester (20 miles) are also within easy reach and provide further excellent amenities. The M50 is easily accessible approximately 4 miles to the south of Ledbury.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is E.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Agent's Ledbury office proceed out of Ledbury on the A438 Hereford Road. On reaching the Trumpet Crossroads continue straight over and after approximately one and a half miles turn right signposted to Ashperton (3 miles). Continue along this road for half a mile round a sharp left hand bend and turn right signposted to Ashperton (1 mile). Continue along this road, passing a postbox on the right, and after a short distance the drive for the property can be found on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire