- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A newly refurbished semi-detached house
- Three Bedrooms
- Garden to the front, side and rear
- Ample Parking
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Non-Smokers only. Children considered. Pets by Negotiation
- There is also the opportunity to acquire by separate negotiation a very useful barn/workshop
A newly refurbished semi-detached house, situated just outside the thriving village of Bosbury. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch and hallway with access into the sitting room. There is also a newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room. A rear utility gives access to a W.C. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom along with newly fitted family bathroom. The property sits off the main road with gardens to the front, side and rear of the house. A private driveway provides access to the rear hardstanding parking area. Air source heat pump. There is also the opportunity to acquire by separate negotiation a very useful barn/workshop. Non-Smokers only. Children considered. Pets by Negotiation. Available Now. Contact Ledbury Office.
Location & Description
The popular village of Bosbury has a primary school, church, village hall and public house. Ledbury is approximately 4 miles away and has a wide range of facilities and amenities including a mainline railway station. The M50 motorway is four miles to the south of Ledbury. The property is strategically well placed for access to a number of major centres including the city of Worcester (14 miles), Hereford (16 miles), Malvern (9 miles). In Malvern itself there is an excellent range of facilities including Waitrose supermarket, shops and banks, the renowned theatre and cinema complex and the Splash leisure pool and gymnasium. Malvern also has two railway stations and Junction 7 of the M5 motorway at Worcester is only about ten miles away.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchasers/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From Ledbury, head out of town under the viaduct on the B4214 towards Bosbury and Bromyard. Stay on this road for nearly 4 miles and at the sharp right hand turn junction turn left (staying on the B4214) signed to Hereford, Bishops Frome and Bromyard. After 0.4 miles the property will be the first house on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire