Interested in this property?
Contact the Ledbury Office on 01531 634648 Option 1.
- 1.5 Acres
- A Freehold Residential Development Site
- Extending To Approximately 1.5 Acres
- Planning Consent For Two 4 Bedroomed Detached Houses
- Popular Village Location
- Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Located In A Popular Village In An Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty A Freehold Residential Development Site Extending To Approximately 1.5 Acres And Having The Benefit Of Planning Consent For Two 4 Bedroomed Detached Houses
Location & Description
Wellington Heath is a very popular village with a thriving local community with amenities including a village hall, pub and a church. Ledbury is approximately 1½ miles distant and offers an excellent range of facilites including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately sixteen miles distant and the M50 motorway is available approximately four miles to the south of the town.
A Freehold building plot situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the village of Wellington Heath. The plot extends to approximately one and a half acres and has the benefit of planning consent for a two 4 bedroomed detached houses. PLANNING PERMISSION Planning consent was granted by Herefordshire Council in March 2017 for two new residential dwellings (application number 161996). A copy of the planning consent and plans are available for inspection at the agents Ledbury office.
We have been advised that mains water, electricity and drainage may be available. However, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant utilities to confirm suitability for connection to the site.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
We are advised (Subject to legal confirmation) that the property is Freehold.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury office turn left at the traffic lights and proceed along the High Street and Homend. Bear right at the railway station, proceed for a short distance and turn right at Beggars Ash signposted to Wellington Heath. Proceed up the hill and turn right into Horse Road. Continue around the sharp bend and then fork left by the bus stop into the car park. Continue on past The Farmers Arms along Pub Lane and the site will then be located on the left hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire