- 4 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathrooms
- 0 Reception Rooms
- A most impressive detached bungalow
- Master Bedroom with en suite
- Two/Three Further Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Ample Parking
- *Rent includes full professional garden maintenance *
A most impressive detached bungalow situated in a sought after private location in the centre of the popular village of Colwall which is set at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills. The approach to the property is across a private herringbone driveway which also serves two other bungalows. The beautifully presented accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study/bedroom 4, large conservatory, breakfast kitchen with built in appliances, utility room, Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. There is a double garage and ample parking. The garden extends to the rear and sides of the house and has been most attractively landscaped and incorporates a paved patio and lawn surrounded by prolifically planted and carefully tended shrub and flower borders. There is also a greenhouse and garden shed. There are lovely views from the garden to the Malvern Hills. Non-smokers only. Available April/May. Contact Ledbury Office. *Rent includes full professional garden maintenance *
Location & Description
Colwall is a very popular and sought after village situated at the foot of the western slopes of the Malvern Hills and offers a good range of local facilities including shops, post office and pharmacy, schools, a doctor's surgery, churches, hotel and public houses. There is a regular bus service to Ledbury (approximately 4 miles) and Great Malvern (approximately 2 miles). Colwall also has the benefit of a mainline railway with direct services to Birmingham New Street, Oxford and London Paddington.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "G" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is TBC.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648) or Colwall Office (01684 540300)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the agents Colwall office turn left up Walwyn Road and take the second turning left into Old Church Road turn almost immediately left into Upper Court and the property is at the far end.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire