- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A well proportioned Bungalow
- Undergoing significant cosmetic improvements
- Within walking distance of the town centre
- Pets & Children by negotiation
- Available end of November
A well proportioned Bungalow within walking distance of the town centre. The property is currently undergoing significant cosmetic improvements. The property comprises two double bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan kitchen dining room & living room. Mature garden to the front and rear with far reaching views at the front towards Marcel Ridge. Pets & Children by negotiation. Gas fire central heating. Available end of November.
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "C" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (TBC).
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury office turn left at the traffic lights and proceed along the High Street. Turn right into Bank Crescent, proceed up the hill and Autumn Cottage will be located on the right hand side after approximately 400 yards.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire