- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- A charming cottage tucked away in a quiet location close to the town centre
- Refurbished accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and washing machine
- Large Double Bedroom with spacious En-Suite Shower Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating. Parking Available. Council Tax Band A
- Non Smokers only. Not suitable for Children. Available mid November. Fees Apply
A charming cottage tucked away in a quiet location close to the town centre. The recently refurbished accommodation is offered to let unfurnished and comprises: Fitted Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and washing machine, Sitting Room and Large Double Bedroom with spacious En-Suite Shower Room. Courtyard Garden. Gas Central Heating. Parking Available. Council Tax Band A. Non Smokers only. No pets. Not suitable for Children. Available November. Fees Apply
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
Intending purchasers will be required to produce identification documentation and proof of funding in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. More information can be made available upon request. John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
COUNCIL TAX BAND "A" This information may have been obtained by telephone call only and applicants are advised to consider obtaining written confirmation.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is C.
By appointment to be made through the Agent's Ledbury Office (Tel: 01531 634648)
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Ledbury Office, turn left at the traffic lights and continue along the High Street and into the Homend. The property will be found on the right hand side just before the traffic lights near Tesco.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire