- 2250 Square Feet
- TOWN CENTRE OFFICE ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO APPROX 2250 SQ FT
- RENT: £26,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING INCLUDING OFFICES / RESTAURANTS / RETAIL
TOWN CENTRE OFFICE ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO APPROX 2250 SQ FT RENT: £26,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING INCLUDING OFFICES / RESTAURANTS / RETAIL
Location & Description
Ledbury is a thriving and expanding town which has a range of local facilities and amenities including shops, schools, churches, restaurants, theatre, doctors surgeries, community hospital and a mainline railway station, with direct links to Hereford, Worcester, Birmingham New Street, Oxford, Reading and London Paddington. The cities of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester are all approximately 16 miles distant with the M50 motorway available approximately 4 miles to the south of the town. The town enjoys a wide rural catchment area, as well as an increasing tourist trade.
A well presented two storey office in a convenient town centre location. The property extends to approximately 2,250 SQ FT and is of red brick construction under a slate roof.
Ground Floor - 689Sq Ft (64.01Sq M) × 689 sq ft (64.01 sq m)
Entrance hall and reception, two offices, kitchen and WC.
First Floor - 1561Sq Ft (145.02Sq M) × 1561 sq ft (145.02 sq m)
Reception, two meeting rooms, five offices, kitchen & WC.
We have been advised that mains services are connected to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending occupiers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary.
PLANNING - All interested parties are advised to make enquiries of the Local Authority in order to establish that there required use of the premises will be permitted.
John Goodwin FRICS has made every effort to ensure that measurements and particulars are accurate however prospective purchases/tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the information provided. No information with regard to planning use, structural integrity, tenure, availability/operation, business rates, services or appliances has been formerly verified and therefore prospective purchasers/tenants are requested to seek validation of all such matters prior to submitting a formal or informal intention to purchase/lease the property or enter into any contract.
TENURE- The premise is available on a new lease. RENT- £26,000 per annum exclusive. SERVICE CHARGE- Further details available on request. LEGAL FEES- Each party is responsible for their own legal fees. DEPOSIT- A deposit equivalent to one quarters rent will be required.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC rating for this property is (C).
By appointment to be made through the Commercial Department at the Agent's Ledbury Office, Tel 01531 634648 Option 3
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967 - JOHN GOODWIN - Conditions under which Particulars are issued:
John Goodwin for himself and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agent he gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or leasees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of John Goodwin has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
From the Agents Ledbury Office proceed along the high street before turning left into Bye Street, the property will be found after approximately 250m on the right hand side.
Upton upon Severn
Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire